This new commercial super port is a simultaneous development on both sides of the border, located five miles east to one of Arizona's busiest border crossing and entry points for cars and pedestrians. It will be equipped with:
About the Area Service Highway
- 15 commercial processing lanes for inspection, enforcement and commercial loading and unloading
- SENTRI fast lanes, CTPAT and other technologies to improve commercial truck and personal vehicle throughput
- Traffic congestion reduction to serve the thriving Maquiladora industry more efficiently.
- Total cost of project is estimated at $110 million.
- Targeted completion date is 2009.
The Area Service Highway (ASH) will be a four-lane, 23 mile controlled-access roadway that will directly connect Mexico and Interstate 8.
- The expressway will be a major facilitator in international commercial trade and provide direct, un-congested access to Interstate 8 for truck traffic
- Estimated date of completion is 2010.
1300 Acres of Land Available
80 Acres Industrial Park Currently Under Development
We are actively recruiting:
- Truck Stops
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Customs Brokers
- Truck Repair
- Truck Tire Shops
- Distribution Centers
Access the San Luis Port of Entry II Industrial Park via the brand new area service Highway.
For more information, contact:
10602 S Camino Del Sol
Yuma, AZ 85367-7339
Phone: (928) 503-0110
Website Coming Soon